For the first time in many years, I’m going on a writing retreat that is more than a day and a half—I’ll be gone for 5 days! I’m very excited and really nervous.
- What if I don’t get anything done?
- What if nothing I write is good enough?
- What if I waste this time when I could be home with my family?
I could go on and on but I won’t. Because…
- What if I get a ton of writing done?
- What if all of my writing is good enough?
- What if I use this time wisely and deliberately while I’m away from my family?
I think those are better questions. I think I’ll answer those questions.
If I get a ton of writing done, it will set me up for a productive writing year. If all of my writing is good enough, then I know I will be practicing…
View original post 437 more words
Filed under: Uncategorized |